Australian Walkabout Essentials Cooler Bag
Imagine: Cold, refreshing water. As cool as a mountain stream. Right there by your side.
The 100% Aussie wool this cooler bag is made from can keep your water that way for up to six hours.
The two bellows pockets on each side of the bag have room for all kinds of scroggin, compasses, pocket knives, maps, or other walkabout essentials. The waterproof oilskin will protect them all from the rain.
The drawstring can be pulled tight to secure your bottle and seal in the cold. The adjustable webbing strap makes hydrating easy while bushwalking, hiking, trail running, or simply working in the great outdoors—sling it across your body or carry it in your hand and you’re all ready for your next adventure.
- Tough, weatherproof oilskin looks good and ages like George Clooney.
- 100% Australian wool to keep your drink bottle cool or your thermos extra warm.
- Thick drawstring secures both the bottle and the temperature.
- Two roomy bellows pockets to keep your scroggin, compass, map, and other walkabout essentials.
- Designed for 750ml bottles.
- Carry it in your hand or sling it across your body—the adjustable webbing strap makes hydration easy while walking or riding.
||10 × 10 × 22 cm